- Joined
- 10 September 2019
- Messages
- 62,063
- Reactions Received
- 52,511
- Location
- Europe and Asia
- Website
- www.ancestry.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 201,093
- Fandom
- 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Eurasian
I realised how many people rock up and ask me where I am from.
Even though I was born and raised in Australia.
Not that I mind (sometimes I get offended) depends.
But yeah.
It's interesting and also terrible, how much stereotypes have been integrated into our way of thinking and determining a persons background or heritage.
Like I've been called all sorts of backgrounds underneath the sun in high school.
My twin doesn't get the rags on about it, but I tend to more than not >:
Do you get stereotyped because of your race or accent a lot? (is my question to k-pop source peeps)
P.s. being the tanned/bronzed steve irwin stereotype, is more problems than its worth.
Even though I was born and raised in Australia.
Not that I mind (sometimes I get offended) depends.
But yeah.
It's interesting and also terrible, how much stereotypes have been integrated into our way of thinking and determining a persons background or heritage.
Like I've been called all sorts of backgrounds underneath the sun in high school.
My twin doesn't get the rags on about it, but I tend to more than not >:
Do you get stereotyped because of your race or accent a lot? (is my question to k-pop source peeps)
P.s. being the tanned/bronzed steve irwin stereotype, is more problems than its worth.
Last edited: