Awards Revamp Season! (3 Viewers)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It's fine, don't apologize for joking about it <3 I'm completely fine with that, I just wanted to express how I feel on this because for some reason, so many people think that we were the one who made the decision of four or six badges. Don't worry :pepeheart:
:nekolove:
tbh, that's what I thought at first, but you cleared it up
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
How do I become an op of a badge redo thread?
1. Check the list of idols and groups that are eligible for redos listed on the bottom of this thread. Groups with strikethroughs mean that the op for them has already been claimed by another user.

2. Once you have understood all of the rules and directions in this thread,
pm all three Awards Team members @Yolks @goyo @Mangoey and ask to be the op for the group you want. You must confirm in the pm that you have read this whole thread and will take responsibility for all of the badge threads you create.

3. All ops for threads will be first come first serve.
New BTS badges :lovelycooky::lovelycooky:

Also can I be the op for Chungha and ONE? :sakUwu:
Btw can I be the OP for Winner and CLC?
Please request through pms. It makes it easier for us to keep track of who's doing what.
and don't forget to thoroughly read through the op of this thread.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Please request through pms. It makes it easier for us to keep track of who's doing what.
and don't forget to thoroughly read through the op of this thread.
Oof, sorry. I shall pm you soon. :sanapray:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
@goyo @NogaNono Would you guys rather wait until after the teaser images for their comeback are dropped to do the voting or no?
whatever you guys want. CUBE said the comeback supposed to be in late May (unless plans change), which is at most 12 days from now, so I'm assuming that they'll drop teasers in at most a week or so, maybe less. That's honestly not that long to wait, so I don't mind, especially since this is gonna be a visual era for sure, but whatever you want to do is fine by me. :llama_squish:
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I am curious when did Oh My Girl get badges? :dubuthink: Also should I put the Dasoni and EXID threads together for ease?
When the forum first started, there was a promotion where users could make full sets of badges for us and we'd let them keep one. That was when the OMG badges were made and that's why they don't have a badge thread.

Also yes to the Dasoni + EXID thread. If you want to, you may do them together.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread