Awards season makes me kinda toxic (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Since Oh My Girl wasn't even attending, it was obvious these shows are small time.
SBS Gayo Daejun is the only show that matters now :sanapray:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and dooh
Joined
15 August 2019
Messages
246
Reactions Received
866
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
i go into awards season with these thoughts:
- they're all snakes anyways (especially mama) why should i care
- pretty performances 😍
- my faves that win i shall celebrate
- my faves that attend and don't win i shall remember to support them even more
- my faves that don't attend i shall strive for other achivements for them
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and dooh
D

Deleted member 74

I wonder how, when I was a huge Kpop fan before I used to only watch them for the sake of performances, but now I can hardly bring myself to both watch them or care who wins what. Even if I hear about it and disagree about who the awards have gone to, all I can think to myself is well, it is what it is, I'm sure that group/soloist worked hard for it too, and it made them happy. They're just awards at the end of the day, and definitely not worth becoming toxic over.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and dooh

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
honestly just care for the performances:sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and dooh

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread