B-Free is Desperate for Clout and Using BTS (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship



Article: Rapper B-Free apologizes to BTS and their fans after 6 years..."please forgive me"

Source: Newsis

Rapper B-Free has apologized to BTS and Army for his past comments.

In 2013, the rapper had participated in 'Kim Bong Hyun's Hip Hop Invitational 1st Anniversary' broadcast and questioned BTS Suga and RM'schoices of debuting as idols stating, "Is BTS' music hip hop? Is wearing makeup like a girl on stage hip hop?" He then asked how the members met and said, "You guys could also have taken the path of becoming real rappers but I guess you couldn't beat the temptation of becoming idols."

The fans, angry about his comments asked him to apologize and he said, "I didn't think I had such an impact on many people but anyways, if you're that pissed off and thinking about what I said for over 20 minutes you need to find yourself a boyfriend."

The rapper posted an apology on Twitter on the 14th to address his past comments and said, "To BTS and their fans I am so sorry for all the emotional pain I’ve caused. Please forgive me. Wish the best. I’m incredibly sorry to BTS and BTS’s fans for my past actions. I thought that I’d be able to say this face-to-face one day but…for now, I’ll express my thoughts like this.”



  1. [+2,391, -11] He called BTS 'BTS b*tches' and humiliated them in other extreme ways right to their faces. He's only apologizing now because he wants attention so please don't feed the troll.
  2. [+986, -8] ^^ We told him to don't even bother apologizing but of course he never listens ^^
  3. [+560, -1] Who?
  4. [+445, -2] Why is this in the celebrity news section when no one knows who he is...
  5. [+371, -4] Nugu..
  6. [+123, -0] Suga was 20 and Namjoon was 19 at the time, and it still makes me upset to think of them staying quiet while listening to him, though I'm sure being rookies had a lot to do with their intimidation as well ㅜ BTS has earned their justice and that's all that matters. He needs to stop talking and apologizing.
  7. [+116, -2] I still can't watch that video of him dissing them. He said so many rude things to their faces and I just don't think I can stand to watch the facial expressions of the kids.
  8. [+101, -2] I think I remember him saying that BTS became more famous because he dissed them ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he's so pathetic, just ignore the troll
For context

D_fEjhsWsAEiLv-.jpeg
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
lmao this dude is really funny :jisoosmh:
at least he somehow can rap I guess.
but damn he still loves bringing up bts
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Sounds fake asf to me. How are you suddenly sorry? If you're really sorry about something, then you would've a apologized right away. You don't have to wait 6 years to offer an apology. lol
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
B-Free should have just shut his mouth to begin with. He wasn't a bad rapper and could have led a good career. Instead, he not just dissed, but straight up insulted BTS's rappers; since they're idols, he probably thought he was cool and speaking for the rest of the Korean hip-hop scene. Well good job, all he did was paint underground/ non-idol rappers as snobby and superior (while most of them aren't).

This apology sounds insincere, especially with BTS's popularity right now.
 
Last edited:

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Honestly, people can change, but if he really wanted us to believe him, he could have done something far more sincere, like come out with an actual statement. Maybe he genuinely does feel bad for having such a bad reputation and hurting the members and their fans, but if he did change, he'd need to show it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread