B Sides by B groups (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
What are your favorite B Sides from groups you like, but don't stan...

I've always liked this one even though I don't stan them:

​
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
:sanathink:... Did @RandAlThor just post something from a bg... I don't understand this Witchcraft.. I.. I don't have the training necessary for his exorcism... lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,744
Reactions Received
93,541
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
:sanathink:... Did @RandAlThor just post something from a bg... I don't understand this Witchcraft.. I.. I don't have the training necessary for his exorcism... lol
its ok with 2nd gen it only gets bad when its 3rd or 4th gen bg. but there are like 3-4 nct songs i do like and some exo
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
its ok with 2nd gen it only gets bad when its 3rd or 4th gen bg.
Shinhwa and Fly to the Sky want to know why you excluded their generation... :lisalaugh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,744
Reactions Received
93,541
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Shinhwa and Fly to the Sky want to know why you excluded their generation... :lisalaugh:
lol ok 1st and 2nd Candy is epic ) and fly to the sky was in snsd's ggts.

i really like candy and happiness covers normally.
ofc izone happiness is superior ....
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
lol ok 1st and 2nd Candy is epic ) and fly to the sky was in snsd's ggts.
GGTS? What is that? Girls Generation make Tomato Soup...
 
  • Haha
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,744
Reactions Received
93,541
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
GGTS? What is that? Girls Generation make Tomato Soup...
girls go to school the very first snsd tv show.

Get to know SNSD lol its is one of my favs even if ite 360 or 480 at e best...

Back when Jessica was kinda in charge as senior trainee.

 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Get to know SNSD lol its is one of my favs even if ite 360 or 480 at e best...
I'll watch it.. Because... Well.. Tiffany is sort of my straight crush.. and I like Taeyeon's solo...
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,744
Reactions Received
93,541
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I'll watch it.. Because... Well.. Tiffany is sort of my straight crush.. and I like Taeyeon's solo...
its several eps.
most are reuploads of soshifieds og stuff.

they can be found here if necessary..

 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread