Appreciation back at 4K baby! (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
congrats sweetie :pandalove::pandalove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It's beautiful isn't it? :maheart:
like I said, he's always <3

oh damn you were fast
Congrats 💜
thank youuu :pepeheart:

congrats <3 you're back on track
:pandalove:
I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW

congrats sweetie :pandalove::pandalove:
you're so sweet uwu <3

The secret to having a high message count is running an Artist Thread all by yourself lol. You'll get thousands in no time but my message to like ratio is horrible because I'm the only one in those threads lol.
hmmmmmm lol maybe I'll open one :pepesmug:

Good job, queen. Congrats~
FORGET ABOUT THE AMAZING GIF YOUR SIGNATURE DOING OUR QUEEN JUSTICE :maheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread