- Joined
- 2 September 2018
- Messages
- 12,423
- Reactions Received
- 54,952
- Location
- ARMY base 💕
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 55
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Damn cheater, I wonder which thread you used :kermit:600, roughly
![]()
like I said, he's always <3It's beautiful isn't it?![]()
thank youuuoh damn you were fast
Congrats 💜
congrats <3 you're back on track
you're so sweet uwu <3congrats sweetie![]()
hmmmmmm lol maybe I'll open oneThe secret to having a high message count is running an Artist Thread all by yourself lol. You'll get thousands in no time but my message to like ratio is horrible because I'm the only one in those threads lol.
FORGET ABOUT THE AMAZING GIF YOUR SIGNATURE DOING OUR QUEEN JUSTICEGood job, queen. Congrats~
![]()
The question is for what group?like I said, he's always <3
thank youuu
I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW
you're so sweet uwu <3
hmmmmmm lol maybe I'll open one
FORGET ABOUT THE AMAZING GIF YOUR SIGNATURE DOING OUR QUEEN JUSTICE![]()