- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 17,115
- Reactions Received
- 56,266
- Location
- spring days
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I WILL! 4.3K is my next badgeNOW WORK EVEN HARDER
you should give me a badgecongrats! you'll get to 4.3k in no time![]()
Congrats girl! I knew you could do it![]()
This is the first time someone has called me awesome in the history of my life!
ily <33333
seriously, you are awesome lol
that wasn't fast for me but school's getting stressful lolWoah well done. That was so fast. Soon you can go back to collecting your badges again!
like I said, I'm a mysterious personThis is the first time someone has called me awesome in the history of my life!
![]()
I"m only about a 100 away! it's been like five days? but I'm working towards itDamn..... but you’ll definitely get those messages totals back soon![]()
surethat wasn't fast for me but school's getting stressful lol
@Mangoey and I have other plans for collecting badges right?
![]()
forget thatCongrats :pepecheer:
It's beautiful isn't it?forget that
holy hell your sig im pregnant