bad news :(((( (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
There’s no harm in checking, but there’s harm in not
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and yeji

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I think you should go to your parents and make them listen to your problems. Hopefully, they will understand:sanapray:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I think you should. Even if your teacher turns out to be wrong, it wouldn't hurt to get tested if you're feeling stressed about it. And it's never a bad thing to ask for help. Talking to your parents might be difficult, but they do love you in the end, and I think that ultimately, they'd be proud of you if you went up to them and talked to them about. Overall, it'll only help you, so I say do it, but it's your decision of course.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Even if you aren't diagnosed with generalized anxiety there isnt any harm in looking more into it. Also no matter the person I think tips and therapy would help anyone, its always good to have knowledge on how to control your emotions.

Good luck whatever you chose to do :pandalove:
 

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I think you should go to your parents and make them listen to your problems. Hopefully, they will understand:sanapray:
i’m just scared to tell my parents, they will dismiss it. I know they will
 

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
twink, you need to talk to them
I'm worried, and I care for you, ok? talk to them, please.
but whenever I talk to them about it, my voice goes out. I feel so vulnerable, all eyes are on my I feel weak. they won’t believe me
 

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I think you should. Even if your teacher turns out to be wrong, it wouldn't hurt to get tested if you're feeling stressed about it. And it's never a bad thing to ask for help. Talking to your parents might be difficult, but they do love you in the end, and I think that ultimately, they'd be proud of you if you went up to them and talked to them about. Overall, it'll only help you, so I say do it, but it's your decision of course.
i’m just so scared of the expected outcome
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
but whenever I talk to them about it, my voice goes out. I feel so vulnerable, all eyes are on my I feel weak. they won’t believe me
oh twink, fun fact, I was emotionally underdeveloped for a lot of my life because of my parents
they took my power, my independence, my confidence, and self-esteem

it's not abuse, because it was accidentally
but I talked to them, we went for some therapy, and we're fine now

it will get better, maybe talk to your mom first?
 

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
You definitely should. Do you ever feel physically anxious or overthink a lot of stuff? I mean those are signs of anxiety right there.
my stomach starts to give me pain and I get massive headaches. I throw up sometimes. and yes I overthink tremendously. i’m so scared :’(
 

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
oh twink, fun fact, I was emotionally underdeveloped for a lot of my life because of my parents
they took my power, my independence, my confidence, and self-esteem

it's not abuse, because it was accidentally
but I talked to them, we went for some therapy, and we're fine now

it will get better, maybe talk to your mom first?
I can’t talk to her, she will tell me it’s stupid or i’m crazy. I hate this feeling
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread