Photo Bang Nayeon πŸ’‹πŸ’˜πŸͺ½ (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
3,841
Reactions Received
7,606
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,103
Fandom
Once
Gender
Male
Ship
Wreck
I got him folks
the twice whisperer is stumped!!!

the first chink in the armour

cheers mate
Unless it actually never happened. Then I'm still right.

So that leads to the next question. Do you trust my knowledge more that @fdonce saying he vaguely remembers one?

I say we make him prove it instead.
 
Joined
7 January 2023
Messages
26,811
Reactions Received
44,471
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
158,997
Unless it actually never happened. Then I'm still right.

So that leads to the next question. Do you trust my knowledge more that @fdonce saying he vaguely remembers one?

I say we make him prove it instead.
I never said it was a group all bangs lol.

I just said one time Nayeon mentioned she didn't like bangs and there was a live stream and she looked uncomfortable and self conscious eith with the bangs.

I can see the scene in my head but you know how these streams are, it's hard to recall exactly where and when it happened :pepechill:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri
Joined
7 January 2023
Messages
26,811
Reactions Received
44,471
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
158,997
sure or maybe all the members had bangs on a music show or variety show or something
This is not the example of had in mind...

But it is one of the times where she wanted to see if ppl like bangs. Momo and JY said take it off and the comments from the stream also said she looks better without bangs.


This is a very early example. The one I had in mind is within past 3-4, years..I just can't remember it lol
 

Selfmate

Top Poster Of Month
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,435
Reactions Received
55,201
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,564
This is not the example of had in mind...

But it is one of the times where she wanted to see if ppl like bangs. Momo and JY said take it off and the comments from the stream also said she looks better without bangs.


This is a very early example. The one I had in mind is within past 3-4, years..I just can't remember it lol
you said

the last time they had something like this where everyone did bangs...the fan reception was also pretty poor
in your example not everybody had bangs!!!
so maybe the twice whisperer was right
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Moguri and fdonce

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,073
Reactions Received
98,843
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
349,700
Ship
Wreck
I got him folks
the twice whisperer is stumped!!!

the first chink in the armour

cheers mate
Unless it actually never happened. Then I'm still right.

So that leads to the next question. Do you trust my knowledge more that @fdonce saying he vaguely remembers one?

I say we make him prove it instead.
Moguri actually also never remembers full bang Twice, but I don't have such good memory :llama_blush:

I would not be surprised if he confused it with another group :taesip:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread