Appreciation Battle of the 2021 GG Bsides: Dreamcatcher vs WJSN vs Weeekly vs StayC vs (G)I-dle (Poll) (1 Viewer)

Fav B side from 2021?


  • Total voters
    11

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I've deemed these 5 to be the best girl group Bsides released this year according to my own tastes :wimwim:

In no particular order:

1. Dreamcatcher- Wind Blows



2. WJSN- New Me



3. Weeekly- Yummy



4. StayC- So What



5. (G)I-dle- Dahlia



Vote for just one, and lemme know your rankings :sanapray:
Urge you all to listen to all 5 before making a choice lol.

My rankings:

1. WJSN- New Me
2. Weeekly- Yummy
3. StayC- So What
4. Dreamcatcher- Wind Blows
5. (G)I-dle- Dahlia

@Ujung @Insomnia @Neverland @Girl Group
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
DC - Wind Blows
IDLE - Dahlia
WJSN - New Me
StayC - So What
Weeekly - Yummy
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
DC - Wind Blows
IDLE - Dahlia
WJSN - New Me
StayC - So What
Weeekly - Yummy
Wind Blows is really good :sanapray:
I was hoping we'd get a surprise performance video or something like they did for Black and White or Sahara last year lol.
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Wind Blows is really good :sanapray:
I was hoping we'd get a surprise performance video or something like they did for Black and White or Sahara last year lol.
We got these performances though thankfully:




And this one is a Live Band Version which is really cool:

 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
Dahlia and New Me were really, really close, but I would listen to Dahlia a little more.

From your list, my order:
Dahlia
>New Me
>>>So What
>>>>Yummy


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wind Blows (the only song I didn't finish)

Wind Blows vs. New Me ==> New Me
Yummy vs. New Me ==> New Me
Wind Blows vs. Yummy ==> Yummy

So What vs. Wind Blows ==> So What
Yummy vs. So What ==> TIE (first listen)
Yummy vs. So What ==> So What
New Me vs. So What ==> New Me

Dahlia vs. Wind Blows ==> Dahlia
Dahlia vs. Yummy ==> Dahlia
Dahlia vs. So What ==> Dahlia
New Me vs. Dahlia ==> Dahlia
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Dahlia and New Me were really, really close, but I would listen to Dahlia a little more.

From your list, my order:
Dahlia
>New Me
>>>So What
>>>>Yummy


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wind Blows (the only song I didn't finish)

Wind Blows vs. New Me ==> New Me
Yummy vs. New Me ==> New Me
Wind Blows vs. Yummy ==> Yummy

So What vs. Wind Blows ==> So What
Yummy vs. So What ==> TIE (first listen)
Yummy vs. So What ==> So What
New Me vs. So What ==> New Me

Dahlia vs. Wind Blows ==> Dahlia
Dahlia vs. Yummy ==> Dahlia
Dahlia vs. So What ==> Dahlia
New Me vs. Dahlia ==> Dahlia
oh dang you did a whole tournament with all combinations :nakypog:
You really didn’t like Wind blows huh :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: AmysTeri

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I probably would've chosen Last Dance for WJSN no lie but I know that probably isn't for everyone and New me might be more accessible.

1. New Me
2. Dahlia
3. Wind Blows
4. So What
5. Yummy
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread