News Battle Officially Begins at 12am kst (1 Viewer)

Who are we?

  • EXO-Ls

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • X EXO-Ls

    Votes: 8 80.0%

  • Total voters
    10
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her


So it looks like we are the ones choosing the winner.

Who are you gonna help win this battle?
The original EXO? Or the badass clones controlled by the Red Force, X EXO?
EDIT: IT'S OFFICIAL
 
Last edited:
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
ME NEITHER BCS IS SEE BAËKHYUN IN YOUR SIG AND KĀI IN MINE AND THEY LOOKS SO GOOD SO HOW DO WE PICK!!!
DO WE SAY KOKOBYE TO THE REAL EXOS? ARE WE GONNA SUPPORT EVIL? I DON'T WANNA BUT LOOK AT BAËK!
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
DO WE SAY KOKOBYE TO THE REAL EXOS? ARE WE GONNA SUPPORT EVIL? I DON'T WANNA BUT LOOK AT BAËK!
EXACTLY, SAME I DON'T WANNA BETRAY KAI BUT KĀI IS LOOKING SO DAMN GOOD WITH THOSE ABS AND THE HAIR AND THOSE EYES!!!
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
WAIT HOW DO I PICK?

Do I stay loyal to EXO or do I go for their hot evil clones...? Also the fact that we're getting content as a reward just makes everything harder. I want all of it. Can we work together as a fandom and make sure we get 50/50 for both so we get content for all?????
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
WAIT HOW DO I PICK?

Do I stay loyal to EXO or do I go for their hot evil clones...? Also the fact that we're getting content as a reward just makes everything harder. I want all of it. Can we work together as a fandom and make sure we get 50/50 for both so we get content for all?????
I don't know.... I don't know either... And what is the content... What if X-EXO are like actually evil and by picking them we fail and just get dust and they laugh at us?
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Wait are they at least going to give us teasers for real EXO before they force us to chose or do we only get hot evil clone teasers? That's not fair for real EXO. SM's being overly biased and it shows 🙄
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Wait are they at least going to give us teasers for real EXO before they force us to chose or do we only get hot evil clone teasers? That's not fair for real EXO. SM's being overly biased and it shows 🙄
It's obvious that SM wants us to give up on EXO
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Wait are they at least going to give us teasers for real EXO before they force us to chose or do we only get hot evil clone teasers? That's not fair for real EXO. SM's being overly biased and it shows 🙄
Maybe the video where Chanyeol was eating ass WAS the EXO teaser!
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I- I DONT KNOW JLSDFJKAJKFD
I did the sensible thing and thought about the benefits of stanning EXO or X-EXO! Then I looked at my sig and picked X-EXO.... JUST LOOK AT KĀI!!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread