Be honest, were you ever an anti of a certain group? (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I'm going to be honest, I use to be an anti of a certain group. (Not gonna say which group because I don't want anyone to get upset about it :wimwim:)

But, I do actually like this group now. I don't stan them, but I like them.

It was mostly because I hated their fandom tbh. I'll even admit that it was completely stupid of me to hate a group because of their fans. Ngl there's still some people apart of the fandom that I don't like, but it's just the toxic ones. And obviously every fandom has toxic fans. Let's not act like they don't mmkay? :taesip:

Anyways, are there any groups that you used to (keywords: used to) be an anti of?

Please note that I'm not asking if you're currently an anti of anyone.

You don't even need to say the group name either if you're not comfortable to say it. Just be honest on whether or not you were or were an anti at some point
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
When getting into kpop I heard a lot of Sorry Sorry and Adore U and I couldnt stand those songs, so it turned me off from the group since all the other songs I heard from them weren't my type. Now I know that they both have bops and don't judge a group like that. Still cant stand those songs though. :haylul:
 
Joined
6 May 2019
Messages
226
Reactions Received
695
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Not really. I don't care for groups I don't listen to. Sometimes I don't agree with something an idol did, bullying for example. But this not makes me hate the whole group or idol. It just leaves a sour taste on my impression on this idol.
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yes, I used to be a Blackpink anti. This is embarrassing when I look back at it because I was genuinely on BP's train when they debuted, I really liked (still do) everything they did up to square 2 but YGE had to ruin everything. You already know the 2ne1 mess, Blinks vs BJs and all that stuff and as veteran of the Sone/Blackjack war, I couldn't stop myself... Nowadays I'm more mature, KPS has cleaned my soul and I definitely don't hate Blackpink. I listen to their music occasionally and whenever I see a childish Blonk I just ignore it.
:sanapray::sanapray:
 
Last edited:

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Right after I stopped stanning BTS I was a bit...
I wouldn't say an anti, but even seeing a picture of them made me feel mad or annoyed.
I didn't want to see them, I didn't want to hear them mentioned etc...

I like to think I have MOSTLY gotten over that, but at times I still... scroll by pictures of BTS members a bit faster than I do of other idols I have no feelings or association with.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,585
Reactions Received
93,410
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,783
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I have groups who's music is not my thing, that i do not respect, who's fans annoy the crap out of me or that i do not care about.
But to actively make threads against them who needs that?
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,178
Reactions Received
76,666
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,427
Ship
Wreck
Wouldn't call myself an anti of any group but there was a period where I was harsher on a group because of the fans of theirs that I ran into were pretty obnoxious
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
What do you mean were
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
When I was a new K-pop stan and only stanned one group, I was an anti of all of their competitors lol. But like you, I wasn't an anti because the groups did something bad but the fandoms. Whenever there was a fandom war, I was automatically against the opposing group. I guess I can blame it on my immaturity + environment. I was also an anti of a certain company and I hated every single song they released. The funny thing was, I either refused to listen to anything they released or I listened to it but still said I hated the song no matter how much I liked it lol. And even if I liked it, I wouldn't listen to it because I was also trying to convince myself that I hated it... :wimwim:

Now I couldn't care less. I listen to everyone and I like what I like. I just gradually got over the anti phase as I grew older and started stanning more groups.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Yes, I used to be a Blackpink anti. This is embarrassing when I look back at it because I was genuinely on BP's train when they debuted, I really liked (and still do) everything they did up to square 2 but YGE had to ruin everything. You already know the 2ne1 mess, Blinks vs BJs and all that stuff and as veteran of the Sone/Blackjack war, I couldn't stop myself... Nowadays I'm more mature, KPS has cleaned my soul and I definitely don't hate Blackpink, I listen to their music occasionally and whenever I see a childish Blonk I just ignore it.
:sanapray::sanapray:
Glad you learned to not fight with Blonks anymore :sanapray:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: potato and yeji
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: potato and yeji
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread