- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 8,353
- Reactions Received
- 27,110
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 528
- Fandom
- MY
- Gender
- Other
I have seen time and time again how people are bitching and moaning about how the rich are always f***ing them over when in reality it is false.
I agree that there are some privileged, selfish, entitled rich people who don't care for anyone but themselves, however, the majority of rich people do have rags to riches stories who have worked their butts off to get where they are today.
As a society, we have been taught that having money is the root of all evil, when in fact, money is neither good or bad, but if you have it, it means you can have more possibilities.
Money doesn't make people change into a mean, nasty person who doesn't give a shit. It just means that the person was not very nice to begin with and can now do more bad with that money.
If you think about it, rich people actually pay more taxes than everyone else, do more charity work than everyone else, help others more than everyone else, etc, but of course the media portrays them as being the complete opposite.
It's also not all about the money, but it's what you do with the money that counts and if you want to use that money to do bad, then you will do bad in a big way and if you want to use that money to do good, then you will do good in a big way.
I'm not rich myself...YET, however, I will become rich in the future and I am working hard towards that goal. It's not because I just want the money though, it's because I want to make the world a better place and I will receive a lot of money doing it.
I agree that there are some privileged, selfish, entitled rich people who don't care for anyone but themselves, however, the majority of rich people do have rags to riches stories who have worked their butts off to get where they are today.
As a society, we have been taught that having money is the root of all evil, when in fact, money is neither good or bad, but if you have it, it means you can have more possibilities.
Money doesn't make people change into a mean, nasty person who doesn't give a shit. It just means that the person was not very nice to begin with and can now do more bad with that money.
If you think about it, rich people actually pay more taxes than everyone else, do more charity work than everyone else, help others more than everyone else, etc, but of course the media portrays them as being the complete opposite.
It's also not all about the money, but it's what you do with the money that counts and if you want to use that money to do bad, then you will do bad in a big way and if you want to use that money to do good, then you will do good in a big way.
I'm not rich myself...YET, however, I will become rich in the future and I am working hard towards that goal. It's not because I just want the money though, it's because I want to make the world a better place and I will receive a lot of money doing it.