- Joined
- 10 September 2019
- Messages
- 62,190
- Reactions Received
- 52,518
- Location
- Europe and Asia
- Website
- www.ancestry.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 201,747
- Fandom
- 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Eurasian
Which is why I try to see it in a positive light with dancing, rather than being paranoid like hundreds of other people lol.
Dancing around people just to shop though, what a world we live in 2020.
I hope the months to come is more dancing and more positive reflection.
Rather than being a fruit loop like a lot of corona induced mass media has done.
Dancing around people just to shop though, what a world we live in 2020.
I hope the months to come is more dancing and more positive reflection.
Rather than being a fruit loop like a lot of corona induced mass media has done.