Appreciation Best Bleach Arc? (poll) (1 Viewer)

Best Bleach Arc?

  • Substitute Shinigami

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Soul Society

    Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Arrancar

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Arrancar: The Battle of Karakura

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thousand-Year Blood War

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    11
Joined
18 March 2019
Messages
873
Reactions Received
2,138
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
It has been a long time since I watched the anime (not a manga reader) and I stopped around the time the anime was announced to end. I believe it was the beginning of the last season. The Soul Society arc is my favorite. Barely remember anything about the later arcs but the soul society arc is great and still worth rewatching.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread