- Joined
- 13 March 2019
- Messages
- 4,283
- Reactions Received
- 11,073
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
i don't wanna shade anyone.which one?
nancy momoland?i don't wanna shade anyone.and this group specifically gets a lot of hate, so i don't want to contribute to that. but long story short; i just find this member's personality to be kinda annoying, and one of the jokes she made is lowkey kinda problematic so that's why i dont stan her. i get why people do though, so I won't go out of my way to hate on her or anything.
tell your sister i love her.my sister stans yeri
I'm still trying to convince her of the superior member![]()
red velvet is red velvet because it has @yerewenseuljoy.to say that rv was better with 4 members
those people need to open their eyes
I'll tell that to her
nancy momoland?![]()
can relate, but she's honestly not all that bad <3oof yup i dont like her. she's really gorgeous and i really love her visuals, the green hair was iconic tbh. and shes also pretty talented tbh. but that bullimia joke she made was kinda ignorant, and even though i dont think she meant any harm, she should've apologized for it. and i just dont like her personality at all. i wanted to like her :(
ooooh monbebeReveluv, My Day, Nctzen, Orbit Carat, and Monbebe.
finally someone who understands that reveluv is honestly not that bad. idk why people find it weird.Reveluv, My Day, Nctzen, Orbit Carat, and Monbebe.
theres something really cool about it to me.ooooh monbebe
I actually really like it.finally someone who understands that reveluv is honestly not that bad. idk why people find it weird.
i admit she was ignorant. but she was super young at the time and dont we all say stupid things at times? its ok if u dont like her tho. as for the apology part, i think the company has to decide that.oof yup i dont like her. she's really gorgeous and i really love her visuals, the green hair was iconic tbh. and shes also pretty talented tbh. but that bullimia joke she made was kinda ignorant, and even though i dont think she meant any harm, she should've apologized for it. and i just dont like her personality at all. i wanted to like her :(
That's true. She was pretty young, and we all make mistakes. I still don't think I'll like her though. Aside from that joke, I'm just not a huge fan of her personality. I don't care about that whole "eye roll at BP" or whatever, but she's just one of those people I don't like, not because she's done anything to me, but just because her personality doesn't really appeal to me. Maybe I'll change my mind eventually though.i admit she was ignorant. but she was super young at the time and dont we all say stupid things at times? its ok if u dont like her tho. as for the apology part, i think the company has to decide that.
yeah, it is kinda cooltheres something really cool about it to me.
hopefully, she's amaazing <3That's true. She was pretty young, and we all make mistakes. I still don't think I'll like her though. Aside from that joke, I'm just not a huge fan of her personality. I don't care about that whole "eye roll at BP" or whatever, but she's just one of those people I don't like, not because she's done anything to me, but just because her personality doesn't really appeal to me. Maybe I'll change my mind eventually though.
i relate tho. no just with celebrities, i have people that just doesn't really sit well with me for some reason. so i get what u mean. dont force urself to like her, iif u dont want to.That's true. She was pretty young, and we all make mistakes. I still don't think I'll like her though. Aside from that joke, I'm just not a huge fan of her personality. I don't care about that whole "eye roll at BP" or whatever, but she's just one of those people I don't like, not because she's done anything to me, but just because her personality doesn't really appeal to me. Maybe I'll change my mind eventually though.