News BI Scandal Geting Worse, Involves Winner As Well. (3 Viewers)

Yseki

Enjoy The Music
.
Joined
6 November 2018
Messages
432
Reactions Received
1,629
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,206
Fandom
BANA
Gender
Male
Apparently reports are coming out that knew about the BI drug scandal in 2016 , from dispatch.

Allegedly he knew through contact with former YG trainee Han Seo Hee, who is involved in this scandal as well as the previous T.O.P drug scandal.


Updated With Screen Shots:

30621


30622



English Translation Has Been Added In Another Thread


Source:
 
Last edited:
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
so many details i wanna know :wat:
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Yeah, it is crazy that the trainee involved in the T.O.P drug scandal are also involved in this.. I fear this is going to get really dirty.
I feel like YG pissed someone powerful and this is the result.
 
Joined
2 January 2019
Messages
1,295
Reactions Received
3,701
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I-
Someone truly is gunning for YG.
I hope the trainees' parents are all pulling them out of this mess of a company.
YG is doomed... Time for everyone to jump ship.
It seems the company has a drug culture, whetever weed or stronger drugs. T.O.P., Kush, Han Seo Hee, B.I., now maybe Seunghoon

I feel like YG pissed someone powerful and this is the result.
Well yes that would be the government. Remember Burning Sun and other on going criminal cases? The SK government sent in their best team to fully investigate YGE. Not to mention journalist and others who are being spurred on to dig into YGE because of Burning Sun.
 
Last edited:
Joined
2 January 2019
Messages
1,295
Reactions Received
3,701
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Oh, man. This is just sad. Not only is this upsetting to see what's going on with YG artists, but the industry in general. It's sickening what they go through, really.
We all know substance abuse is common in the music industry as a way to deal with pressure and stress. And from what I see the Korean idol industry is the worst in that regard as far as I know.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and baekk
Joined
2 January 2019
Messages
1,295
Reactions Received
3,701
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
How much longer can YHS and his brother hold on for before they're removed from the company? The stockholders must be livid right about now.....
Can they hold a meeting again? Also I believe this corruption and apparent drug culture goes all the way to the top. We shouldn't assume the investors/board want a change.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and SeulPika

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Can they hold a meeting again? Also I believe this corruption and apparent drug culture goes all the way to the top. We shouldn't assume the investors/board want a change.
I'm not sure. But I don't see why another meeting couldn't be held. Especially with these fresh allegations.

That came to my mind as well.. Whether the investors are also involved and could be implemented on similar charges. And if they don't vote to remove those two then they will look suspicious imo. Because since 2015 YG's stock value has devalued by over 50%. Those are huge losses in value to anyone who invested in the company before that year.
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
We all know substance abuse is common in the music industry as a way to deal with pressure and stress. And from what I see the Korean idol industry is the worst in that regard as far as I know.
Really, there's no way to know. I'd say that from what I've seen, the Western industry has way more drug addicts, as it seems easier to get in the U.S. Substance abuse has always been something common, as you stated.
 
Joined
2 January 2019
Messages
1,295
Reactions Received
3,701
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Really, there's no way to know. I'd say that from what I've seen, the Western industry has way more drug addicts, as it seems easier to get in the U.S. Substance abuse has always been something common, as you stated.
Oh yeah the West has more drug addicts but I was saying the Korean idol industry is the most stressful entertainment industry I know of.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Mayday

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Oh yeah the West has more drug addicts but I was saying the Korean idol industry is the most stressful entertainment industry I know of.
Yes, that's true. The Korean music industry has different aspects and certain standards that are not incorporated into the Western world and vice versa. It's much harder to be well-known in Korea than it is in America, especially in terms of music. Once they make it though, the pressure is so overwhelming, undoubtedly they're bound to crack at some point.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread