- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 9,507
- Reactions Received
- 26,077
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
The concept of a girl group survival show at YG does seem far fetched especially considering how they can't find a network to air their new hip hop survival show that they've already filmed so maybe that's just old info because I know that they were definitely planning a female version of Treasure Box at some point but I doubt that they can go through with it at the moment...Are these confirmed? I know SM confirmed a new gg and bg and most of JYP's line-up was confirmed too but YG and BH seem far-fetched.
BH just debuted TXT so I feel like they would be focusing on them rather than debuting a new group so soon. They don't seem like they would just neglect TXT.
And YG is really preparing for a new survival show? They're crazy! And I heard T13 boys have been leaving the company. Is their debut still happening? I feel so bad for them. But people really need to stop trusting YG and expecting to debut in a group formed by their survival shows.
A new girl group from YG doesn't sound like a terrible idea though. Black Pink is the only group making them money at the moment and the public and K-Pop fandom like YG's girl groups so their ngg would do well no matter what. So I think it would be beneficial for them. That said though, YG can't even manage BP and gives them 1 comeback a year. They're terrible at managing more than 1 group at a time so I feel like they'll start giving BP a comeback once ever two years or something if they have another girl group to focus on. They need to work on their management before they debut any new group.
Treasure 13 seems like they will actually debut at some point, they keep getting spotted hanging around Hongdae although apparently no one has seen Doyoung in a while so I don't know what's happening there...
Apart from that, I was surprised about the bhgg too but if you think that Source Music is a subsidy of BH now and SouMu is about to launch a new boy group, they could definitely swap some trainees and make a new girl group pretty quickly!