BIG 4 PLANS FOR 2020 (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
SM's Plans for 2020-21
  • New GG
  • New BG (NCT Indonesia rumored)
JYP
  • New Vocal Group (Similar to 15& or 2AM)
  • JGG (Nizi)
  • Chinese Girl Group
  • New Kpop Group
BH
  • New Girl Group
YG
  • T13 debut
  • New GG Survival Show
 
Last edited:

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Really? ANOTHER survival show for YG? Like didn't they learn enough with Mix9? Also, they got BP in the dungeon. Just saying

JYP definitely has lots of plans for new year. I'm curious whether the new GG will be following Twice's steps. Cute concept etc
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
You wanna know how much money YG made this past quarter?

Five thousand dollars.

That's it.

Wonder who primarily kept them out of the red this year....

iKon is dead
Winner flopped
Blackpink is busting their asses for that bullshit excuse of a company and this is what they get?

Who the fuck asked for another gg?

Nobody
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
You wanna know how much money YG made this past quarter?

Five thousand dollars.

That's it.

Wonder who primarily kept them out of the red this year....

iKon is dead
Winner flopped
Blackpink is busting their asses for that bullshit excuse for a comeback and this is what they get?

Who the fuck asked for another gg?

Nobody
Especially since all of their long time trainees have left! One of the only reasons I was rooting for YGNGG was because there were girls who had been training for 10+ years!
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Sooo a new NCT to not care about :susPepe: A GG I might care about, skipping over anything JYP unless it's Day6-2
BH's new GG better be more exciting than TXT :susPepe:

T13 debut :areyouforreal::areyouforreal::areyouforreal: I don't see that happening unfortunately
Istg if YG makes another survival show... Nobody trusts YG anyway and the way he treats survival shows... even less so
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Are these confirmed? I know SM confirmed a new gg and bg and most of JYP's line-up was confirmed too but YG and BH seem far-fetched.

BH just debuted TXT so I feel like they would be focusing on them rather than debuting a new group so soon. They don't seem like they would just neglect TXT.

And YG is really preparing for a new survival show? They're crazy! And I heard T13 boys have been leaving the company. Is their debut still happening? I feel so bad for them. But people really need to stop trusting YG and expecting to debut in a group formed by their survival shows.
A new girl group from YG doesn't sound like a terrible idea though. Black Pink is the only group making them money at the moment and the public and K-Pop fandom like YG's girl groups so their ngg would do well no matter what. So I think it would be beneficial for them. That said though, YG can't even manage BP and gives them 1 comeback a year. They're terrible at managing more than 1 group at a time so I feel like they'll start giving BP a comeback once ever two years or something if they have another girl group to focus on. They need to work on their management before they debut any new group.
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Are Big Hit really debuting their girl group next year??? I thought their auditions were asking for like 08 liners. I just kinda assumed that whole project was gonna be way far off into the future...
Oh god they are like 11, that'd be waaaaay too early like way to frkin early
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Also was NCT Indonesia confirmed? I thought SM was just talking big but would only stick with Korea, Japan & China. I didn't think they would actually debut in other countries. That's interesting. I'm looking forward to the members. I wonder if they'll all end up debuting with Regular.
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Oh god they are like 11, that'd be waaaaay too early like way to frkin early
I doubt those'll be the kids they debut next year. I'm assuming that if they really are gonna debut a girl group next year, they'll probably use Source Music trainees.
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I doubt those'll be the kids they debut next year. I'm assuming that if they really are gonna debut a girl group next year, they'll probably use Source Music trainees.
Right, that would make more sense, and by acquiring them they got Gfriend so I kinda feel like they don't need it :lazypotato:
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Also was NCT Indonesia confirmed? I thought SM was just talking big but would only stick with Korea, Japan & China. I didn't think they would actually debut in other countries. That's interesting. I'm looking forward to the members. I wonder if they'll all end up debuting with Regular.
NCT Indonesia is definitely happening, SM have already got offices in Jakarta and have signed a partnership deal with an Indonesian label. The group will probably debut next year...
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Are Big Hit really debuting their girl group next year??? I thought their auditions were asking for like 08 liners. I just kinda assumed that whole project was gonna be way far off into the future...
This gg might mainly consist of SouMu trainees before another one comes along in 2024-26ish with proper BH trainees
Sorry to spam but I wonder if Lily will be in the new JYP vocal group?

Does any one have any more detailed tea? :taemsip:
I doubt. Big 3 vocals tend to get yanked off the streets just a few years before debut and are pretty much ready made. Vocal groups are for the Gp If she's already been introduced and has a following, it's likely she'll be in the next k group
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Right, that would make more sense, and by acquiring them they got Gfriend so I kinda feel like they don't need it :lazypotato:
I wouldn't be surprised if we saw Big Hit trainees in Source Music's new boy group either.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Also was NCT Indonesia confirmed? I thought SM was just talking big but would only stick with Korea, Japan & China. I didn't think they would actually debut in other countries. That's interesting. I'm looking forward to the members. I wonder if they'll all end up debuting with Regular.
rumored
I'll add that

Regular until it's global! :queen:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
YG's plan:
Survive

I think lot is still question mark for them. It remains to be seen what BB will do, will they continue as 4, disband the group and continue as solo acts, will some or all leave YG? I think even if some continued as solos that would be good thing for YG financially, especially in terms of GD.

Apart from Big Bang and possible new groups (that likely won't be coming) there is other matters though like what happens with Ikon? B.I was such crucial part of it, it's almost like losing GD. In other hand Winner lost Taehyun so maybe Bobby or someone can cover up loss from B.I. But what about fans, I feel like they still aren't ok with what happened?
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
YG's plan:
Survive

I think lot is still question mark for them. It remains to be seen what BB will do, will they continue as 4, disband the group and continue as solo acts, will some or all leave YG? I think even if some continued as solos that would be good thing for YG financially, especially in terms of GD.

Apart from Big Bang and possible new groups (that likely won't be coming) there is other matters though like what happens with Ikon? B.I was such crucial part of it, it's almost like losing GD. In other hand Winner lost Taehyun so maybe Bobby or someone can cover up loss from B.I. But what about fans, I feel like they still aren't ok with what happened?
Jiyong is getting out in 3 weeks and YG hasn't mediaplayed a single thing about it
Taeyang is out next month
Radio silence


I dont get it
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread