Comeback BIGBANG T.O.P- How you like that (Cover) (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
that's exactly why he is my bias
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Mean :nekoshy:

Actually, that's okay though. I've still got Jiwoo... :rosesmug:
We all gotta watch out for ourselves :rosesmug:
That's fine, I was always more of a Somin enthusiast :taesip:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and username1

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Fine, if someone picks a fight with us, I'm leaving :nekopout:

Either way... taste :sanapray:
Smh don't ditch me after I take such good care of your R&R :jisoosmh:
Yass Somin so hot, could've been an it girl if she was in a big agency :yolk:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: username1 and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread