News Bighit has acquired Pledis (2 Viewers)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Call me biased but... I DON'T LIKE THIS!!

I don't like BIghit-style Mvs and their storylines and I worry they are gonna push those on SVT
Now I'm NEVER getting a Woozi solo debut
I'm NEVER getting the solo instagrams back

I DON'T LIKE THIS, I DON'T LIKE CHANGE WHY NO! :sadcat: :sadcat: :yolk::pandabeg::pandasad::pandasad::pandasad::pandasad::pandasad::pandasad:

GFriend didn't have a BigHit like MV and neither was their song Nonstop a typical bighit produced song, I wouldn't lose hope.
Source music as well as Pledis now will still have control over their artists it's just that BigHit can invest more money and get back more through them.
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
They acquired them like a week ago...
I thought this was already known to the public

Anyways, BigHit's greediness will also be their downfall. They now own so many groups in only a year.
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
GFriend didn't have a BigHit like MV and neither was their song Nonstop a typical bighit produced song, I wouldn't lose hope.
Source music as well as Pledis now will still have control over their artists it's just that BigHit can invest more money and get back more through them.
Holy fuck what a big fucking brain fart im so sorry to oh my girl and GFriend stans:jisoosmh: :haylul:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I doubt much will change tho I really am not loving the way bh is doin buisness now. Having multiple companies depend on bh can be dangerous if it ain't played right.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I doubt much will change tho I really am not loving the way bh is doin buisness now. Having multiple companies depend on bh can be dangerous if it ain't played right.
Bighit is such a damn unknown rn.... We barely know how they operate or what to expect...
We don't even know how they would deal with/react to scandals FFS!

The only big scandal they had they reacted with disbanding the group, which very obviously isn't an option for them anymore!
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I doubt much will change tho I really am not loving the way bh is doin buisness now. Having multiple companies depend on bh can be dangerous if it ain't played right.
If BigHit goes bankrupt or something as bad the subsidiaries will suffer as well, as long as that doesn't happen (which I'm pretty sure it won't unless they have as shady of a business as YGEnt, but that's doubtful) they should be fine
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Bighit is such a damn unknown rn.... We barely know how they operate or what to expect...
We don't even know how they would deal with/react to scandals FFS!

The only big scandal they had they reacted with disbanding the group, which very obviously isn't an option for them anymore!
exactly my thoughts. Depending on what happens things can go any possible way
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Bighit is such a damn unknown rn.... We barely know how they operate or what to expect...
We don't even know how they would deal with/react to scandals FFS!

The only big scandal they had they reacted with disbanding the group, which very obviously isn't an option for them anymore!
If BigHit goes bankrupt or something as bad the subsidiaries will suffer as well, as long as that doesn't happen (which I'm pretty sure it won't unless they have as shady of a business as YGEnt, but that's doubtful) they should be fine
As long as BTS behaves themselves everything should be fine...
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
As long as BTS behaves themselves everything should be fine...
And even if sth happens, JYP is there to divert attention to him, has done it multiple times to help out YG :sanapray:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,028
Reactions Received
52,926
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,535
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Bighit is such a damn unknown rn.... We barely know how they operate or what to expect...
We don't even know how they would deal with/react to scandals FFS!

The only big scandal they had they reacted with disbanding the group, which very obviously isn't an option for them anymore!
Here i was thinking, if only they did it a year or more ago, Pristin might hv been saved from fate worse than death but i forgot or never really absorbed it consciously they did the same to their own girl group years ago. R.I.P. Pristin(not a stan or like Pristin, just hated to hv their fate happen to them unexpectedly/unknowingly[in the sense of no real known rhyme or reason given why they were suddenly disbanded). Just my ignorance at the time, if it happens now again, even to a big popular, profitable girl group i wont be as shocked/surprised(looking at YG/BP, but there could be others).

GFriend didn't have a BigHit like MV and neither was their song Nonstop a typical bighit produced song, I wouldn't lose hope.
Source music as well as Pledis now will still have control over their artists it's just that BigHit can invest more money and get back more through them.
Gfriend had Hitman Bang add his hand in producing on their latest, so tat could be plus or minus in pledis' case depending on where u stand on his producing skills/talents/judgement especially if it seems like hes later just making pledis groups clones of bh groups (i dont think its likely but im sure more paranoid pledis company/group stans hv thot this).

No comments/thoughts otherwise except i think bh wont interfere w/SVT or Nuest so maruberry n others might stop worrying unless hving money in pledis is a big worry? Im quite curious where bh money is leading soumu/gfriend to since hopefully when things r more normal, gfriend wont hv inadequate security/precautions as wat happened in their shopping mall appearance in 2019, or tat instead they hv proper paid/ticketed fan meets there instead(maybe this is wat they did over 6 mths later as part of online shopping site performance). Sorry drifting off topic, will stop here.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread