[Billboard] The 100 Greatest K-Pop Songs of the 2010s: Staff List (1 Viewer)

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
There are some great songs, though personally these would not be my pick. I think Billboard would be better off making a 'most iconic' list because that's how it seems they're treating their top picks. IU deserves though.
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
K-Pop is officially mainstream, and I don't like it.

Also, Chung Ha at #100?
I get what you mean, I’m not massively fond of it like this either. I’m staying in my own kpop bubble for now.

As for the list, there’s plenty of good songs, though I’d have ordered them a bit differently (I’m an EXO-L, but would’ve easily swapped Growl’s and CMB’s places for example)

Edit: Just gone back through the list and realised BtoB aren’t in it, which is not cool.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,585
Reactions Received
93,410
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,783
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
LOL and good day is the reason i am not a IU fan.
To be fair it's not her fault everyone translated it 3 octaves which made me crazy...., but she also failed to execute most times.


also this list is missing songs from this decade that were in the top 100 all time kpop list they did a few years ago :)
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:worry: this list man
 

Kimono

Woo Woo Wa Baby
.
Joined
13 August 2019
Messages
940
Reactions Received
1,770
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Edit: Staff please delete 🤦‍♀️
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread