- Joined
- 28 May 2019
- Messages
- 8,716
- Reactions Received
- 8,198
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 22,135
- Fandom
- Reveluv, Sone
I get what you mean, I’m not massively fond of it like this either. I’m staying in my own kpop bubble for now.K-Pop is officially mainstream, and I don't like it.
Also, Chung Ha at #100?
I thought it was weird that it had Navillera of all the gfriend songs.This list doesn't even have Rough on, flop list
+ 1 💙💙This list doesn't even have Rough on, flop list
I can relate 👍🏼K-Pop is officially mainstream, and I don't like it.
Also, Chung Ha at #100?
I get you. I love B1A4, but I would’ve put Solo Day or Lonely in the list rather than What’s Happening?.I thought it was weird that it had Navillera of all the gfriend songs.