- Joined
- 18 June 2021
- Messages
- 15,031
- Reactions Received
- 16,985
- Location
- TNX album
- Website
- gud-bam.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 21
- Fandom
- multi-BG
- Pronouns
- yeen
- Ship
I have tempest hyeongseopI'm looking for..
- 2PM Jay Park rare
- AB6IX Donghyun & Daehwi
- Billie Moon Sua
- Key #1, #2 & #4
- Onewe Harin & Kanghyun
- Tempest Hyeongseop, Hwarang & Taerae
- The8 #2, #3 & #4
- TVXQ Jaejoong
sure
tysmsure
yep yep i had to say that to myself too since i like Yena so much :)tysm
I remembered you were collecting groups before solos and I really loved Smiley![]()
after you finish the group sets you want I'll point you to any Yenas I see for trade ;)yep yep i had to say that to myself too since i like Yena so much :)