COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

BlackPink declining? (1 Viewer)

Drew_B

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU
Have yall seen this new drama developing about The Show audience numbers?

Looks like they pulled in around 280k viewers.

Now the wars have started about if they should have done more than that or not.

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I love Blackpink... But I personally didn't want to pay to watch their concert lol.

280K viewers paying for and being available to watch a live concert is no joke. It's a huge number! Especially considering people's financial situations due to COVID-related problems.
:sanapray:

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Floppink needs to retire ::shamesica:

VillageIdiot

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I love Blackpink... But I personally didn't want to pay to watch their concert lol.

280K viewers paying for and being available to watch a live concert is no joke. It's a huge number! Especially considering people's financial situations due to COVID-related problems.
:sanapray:
really?
i paid for IZONE.
How much was it like 30 - 40 bucks for this? or about what an album cost with shipping?

how does this compare to other online concerts?

Sm had stupid numbers but it was free and i actually missed it as the timing was awful.

BTS had a zillion right?

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
really?
i paid for IZONE.
How much was it like 30 - 40 bucks for this? or about what an album cost with shipping?

Sm had stupid numbers but it was free and i actually missed it as the timing was awful.

BTS had a zillion right?
The vast majority of K-pop fans are multi-fandom, so an online concert that you can most likely watch for free somewhere soon isn't necessarily worth it, when compared to buying albums at least (plus the whole timing thing lol). This month has had a few popular comebacks with international fans already, such as Idle and Dreamcatcher. Their albums + shipping isn't cheap. Personally it's far more worthwhile than paying for a live online concert, thus my reasoning for not paying to watch BP.

I'll watch the concert for sure though. But people are already uploading the performances on YT and other places and I can't help myself, so I've seen some of the performances.
:lisalaugh:

I think BTS have had a number of concerts, yes.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
The vast majority of K-pop fans are multi-fandom, so an online concert that you can most likely watch for free somewhere soon isn't necessarily worth it, when compared to buying albums at least (plus the whole timing thing lol). This month has had a few popular comebacks with international fans already, such as Idle and Dreamcatcher. Their albums + shipping isn't cheap. Personally it's far more worthwhile than paying for a live online concert, thus my reasoning for not paying to watch BP.

I'll watch the concert for sure though. But people are already uploading the performances on YT and other places and I can't help myself, so I've seen some of the performances.
:lisalaugh:

I think BTS have had a number of concerts, yes.
Thanks i was just trying to get a feel on scope. Black pink confuses the heck out of me.

lol i even bought the IZONE blu ray of the online concert. but its freaking in CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA, Customs status updated

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Thanks i was just trying to get a feel on scope. Black pink confuses the heck out of me.

lol i even bought the IZONE blu ray of the online concert. but its freaking in CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA, Customs status updated
I'd buy a Blu-ray of this BP concert for sure! Concert Blu-rays are worth it as you can watch it as many times as you like for the price you pay for it!
:pandahappy:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
280k fills up 5 stadiums at 50k capacity, thats an entire stadium tour in one day.

please stop with the fake concern. the number that you mentioned isnt even reliable nor from an actual source.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I'd buy a Blu-ray of this BP concert for sure! Concert Blu-rays are worth it as you can watch it as many times as you like for the price you pay for it!
:pandahappy:
Its kind weird some folks dis the dvd blue ray but i really like em.
i have concerts of 6 of my groups, and smtowns.
Shoot if they make one from the free deal i will probably get that too.

VillageIdiot

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
really?
i paid for IZONE.

BTS had a zillion right?
SuperM: 75k
Wayv: 90k
Baekhyun: 110k
Nct: 104k
Dream: 60-70k
Twice: 100k
Suju: 123k

VillageIdiot

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

Keeping my Idle and IU albums company :sakUwu:

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
Reactions Received
KS Coins
10.5 million dollars made in one day and blackpink are declining
Risitas GIFs | Tenor
pls stan my faves they're really underrated. their names are blackpink and they're so talented but literally no one supports them bc they're nugu its so unfair. :reallysadcat:

VillageIdiot

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
pls stan my faves they're really underrated. their names are blackpink and they're so talented but literally no one supports them bc they're nugu its so unfair. :reallysadcat:
I heard Jennie's Chanel is loaned :zoomeyes:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread