News BLACKPINK "KILL THIS LOVE" TRACKLIST (2 Viewers)

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
I assume the 'subtitle' track would be promoted on music shows but won't have a music video (like Forever Young). Interesting decision on YG's part.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
255
Reactions Received
1,142
Location
Imaginationland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'll forgive YG for the remix if its a hard EDM club remix. That might sound awesome. But if it's a shitty rock band remix like they've been doing on tour this year, then YG can seriously go eat a rotten bag of dicks. Also love the Seulgi Bad Boy hair on Jennie and the Ariana look Lisa's got going on.

But hey, 13 songs in 3 years isn't so bad right? :pepecry1:I have faith in the 4 new tracks though; Teddy's a damn good hitmaker.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Bruh got so excited seeing 5 songs...then I read the last lol

Its asking too much to not be shortened on songs from them :yolk:
 
Joined
19 September 2018
Messages
249
Reactions Received
1,486
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'm not even mad that it's juar 4 songs more than the fact that they needed only one song to be qualified to win in album categories at Award shows
His new bg will get an album before bp and with his new gg,everything will get even worse
They will never reach their full potential or solidify their status in the music scene
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Darkyoda47

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
For a minute i hoped this is april fools. We had Ddu du ddu du for 10 months. We didn’t for a remix... but the girls look good
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Darkyoda47

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
The girls look stunning!
Welp. I called it. I knew we'd get only 4 new songs again :yolk::yolk::yolk:
Also, 12 am release? I mean I understand wanting to promote in America but they'll only have 1 hour to chart before it freezes.
Meh let's just be happy they're coming back ig :pepecry2:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yes. I was waiting for the tracklist. So far the titles seem good. Kinda excited to hear Kick It
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread