- Joined
- 4 December 2018
- Messages
- 3,200
- Reactions Received
- 11,455
- Location
- USA
- Website
- emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 205
- Fandom
- Once, Sone
- Gender
- Male
BLACKPINK Needs To Do More Ballads
I've had enough of this hype stuff.
Enough Boombayahs.
Enough girl crush edge to fill 3 milk jugs!
No what I need are Jennie & Jisoo Tears!
Real heartfelt things Rose can cry to and Lisa can slow dance at.
Stuff like Stay.
You all get your rocks off on "duality"....
Well....
When Jennie's done riding a tank and Lisa takes off her giant moon shoes...
I'd like more of this.
Coffee shop shit.
Duality.
Stuff Eman craves and cries to.
Thank you!!!!!
I've had enough of this hype stuff.
Enough Boombayahs.
Enough girl crush edge to fill 3 milk jugs!
No what I need are Jennie & Jisoo Tears!
Real heartfelt things Rose can cry to and Lisa can slow dance at.
Stuff like Stay.
You all get your rocks off on "duality"....
Well....
When Jennie's done riding a tank and Lisa takes off her giant moon shoes...
I'd like more of this.
Coffee shop shit.
Duality.
Stuff Eman craves and cries to.
Thank you!!!!!