- Joined
- 8 March 2019
- Messages
- 6,995
- Reactions Received
- 12,662
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 691
- Fandom
- Exo L
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
For those of you who have ever bleached your hair, did you have any adverse reactions? Did it Burn? Any stories?
I've had mine bleached (professionally) and all I had was mild itchiness. I've heard stories from my sister and my mother when I was a child about how bleaching your hair will burn your scalp and was quite painful, but I didn't experience any pain.. and I went from darkest brown to Icy Blonde...
I've had mine bleached (professionally) and all I had was mild itchiness. I've heard stories from my sister and my mother when I was a child about how bleaching your hair will burn your scalp and was quite painful, but I didn't experience any pain.. and I went from darkest brown to Icy Blonde...