blurry is back (with potato uwu) (1 Viewer)

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Do you like Jessica Jung?

Yes :pepeheart:


Top 5 Kpop BG Songs?

I don't really have a top 5 overall so I'll do my top 5 for this year

1. Undercover (A.C.E)
2. Boom (NCT Dream)
3. Time of our Life (DAY6)
4. Bet Bet (Nu'est)
5. Valkyrie (ONENUS)

Top 5 Kpop GG Songs?

I don't really have a top 5 overall so I'll do my top 5 for this year

1. Fever (Gfriend)
2. Sunny Side Up (Red Velvet)
3. Breakthrough (Twice)
4. Piri (Dreamcatcher)
5. Oh My mistake (APRIL)


It was so hard not to choose soloists for those two :jisoosmh:


Who's Hotter IYO? Jungkook or Taehyung?

I've never really thought about that. Taehyung mabye? I'm not really sure... I don't usually compare visuals


Cereal First Or Milk First?

Cereal. Whoever says otherwise cannot be trusted :irenecrazy:


Night Out With Friends Or Night In With Takeout And Your Favorite Movie?

Night in with friends ordering a takeout and watching a movie. I wouldn't want to be alone but I don't like going out night either.
 
  • Like
Reactions: blurryface

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Should amusement parks be banned?

Nooo I love amusement parks. I don't see why they should be banned other than the fact they a little dangerous. But the chance of danger is extremely low and all amusement parks are regularly checked upon so that they are safe.
 
  • Like
Reactions: blurryface

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread