blurryface X potato (4 Viewers)

Ringwanderung

ad astra per aspera
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
2,391
Reactions Received
12,538
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
What about your biases makes you stan them?
Jhope - He's a ball of sunshine that never ceases to make me smile
Taeyeon - she has a perfect voice and those visuals :sj_weary:
Eunji - I fell in love with her voice (I have a thing for singers with beautiful voices)

Lemons or limes?
This is a hard one... Lemons

Fake Love or Run?
Run (YWNA is the best BTS era)
Fake Love or Run?

RUN
the taste jumped out
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
You're the best potato I've ever met. Never stop being yourself. The world is a better place thanks to you. <3

I'm sure the world is a better place because of your positive comments too. It really cheered me up. So, thank you so much!!! <3 :nekolove:
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: blurryface

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread