Teaser BOA's 20th Anniversary Project | Red Velvet (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
OMG WENDY :pepeheart:
I'm so happy to see her again! She looks so beautiful. I can't wait to hear her gorgeous voice again :maheart:
The rest of the girls look beautiful too but I'm soooooo happy to see Wendy again. I can't take my eyes off her teaser
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I LOVE THESE PICTURES OMG
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I'm so happy Wendy is back! Looking forward to this so much! :)
:pikahappy:

Btw, @Saythename17, only 30 tags per comment will receive notifications, so you'll have to make multiple comments to successfully notify everyone on the list.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread