📚📖BOOK SUGGESTION THREAD📖📚 (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I'm picking up The Cruel Prince and I'm like iffy on it right now D:
omg what a coincidence i just started it yesterday! the story is kinda boring but i like the writing + ive already bought the 2nd book so im toughing it out. i think its getting better as i go along :)
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
omg what a coincidence i just started it yesterday! the story is kinda boring but i like the writing + ive already bought the 2nd book so im toughing it out. i think its getting better as i go along :)
BRUH I DID THE SAME THING I HAVE THE SECOND BOOK TOO LOL

But like it's not even that it was boring it just felt like it was racing through everything...but I am at a point where it seems like its getting better???
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
BRUH I DID THE SAME THING I HAVE THE SECOND BOOK TOO LOL

But like it's not even that it was boring it just felt like it was racing through everything...but I am at a point where it seems like its getting better???
Boring while being fast. What a talented author :llama_laugh:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
The book has pretty decent reviews so I’m guessing it does :)
Yeah because right now I'm just like...this is the cruel prince??? He seems childish not CRUEL!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
He’d be better if he were hotter
LOL
I think the visuals of the world are also throwing me off? Because I don't see the appeal of all the weirdness...probably because I'm not a furry.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
LOL
I think the visuals of the world are also throwing me off? Because I don't see the appeal of all the weirdness...probably because I'm not a furry.
Idk most fae stories kinda have the same aesthetic, this one just feels a little underdeveloped, like they focus more on the way the people look instead of the actual world
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Idk most fae stories kinda have the same aesthetic, this one just feels a little underdeveloped, like they focus more on the way the people look instead of the actual world
Legit though I still don't get the world and I'm almost a hundred pages in?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Aaah I just finished Six of Crows after putting it off forever in one sitting and damn,,, I’m already suffering from withdrawal symptoms
I have both the books, but same, I’ve been putting it off forever TT I really hope I can find time & finally read it bc I’ve heard so many great things about them. :maheart:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I have both the books, but same, I’ve been putting it off forever TT I really hope I can find time & finally read it bc I’ve heard so many great things about them. :maheart:
Read it read it read it! Seriously, one of my favorite series of all time, I can’t express my love for the books enough
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,366
Reactions Received
27,576
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,010
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
Read it read it read it! Seriously, one of my favorite series of all time, I can’t express my love for the books enough
I second this
I remember picking it up so many times only to give up on the second page, but I was hooked by the second chapter
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Jimimis

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I have read Six of Crows but I read it after everyone had hyped it up big time. So I didn't love it as much as everyone else but do agree its good-have yet to pick up Crooked Kingdom though...my taste in books is shifting and I was one book away from finishing a bunch of series and now I'm nervous I'll pick them up and hate them.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Just finished King Of Scars
Great plot twist ending :pepecry1: why can’t the next book be out already
 

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
So I just finished The Captive Prince. Damn what an amazing trilogy. I want more!!! Anyone has anything to recommend to me??

Atm, I'm picking up Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson. Read so many great things about it I just have to read it
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey and Jimimis

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread