Teaser Boy with luv by Bts feat Halsey (1 Viewer)

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
I know this is unpopular but I actually like Halsey. This seems interesting, will anticipate.

But why did they have to name it "Boy with Luv"? I almost thought it was "Boy in Luv" until I read it correctly.
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
I know this is unpopular but I actually like Halsey. This seems interesting.

But why did they have to name it "Boy with Luv"? I almost thought it was "Boy in Luv" until I read it correctly.
I read it as boy in luv too :llama_laugh:

well boy in luv is one of my fave title track from them, so I am excited :pandahappy:
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
It was some time ago tho so idk if it holds any truth to it, but iirc their promo for Idol wasn't too long?
it was only one week because of the tour

they have some time now to promoto on music shows, so I hope they will

but if this collab is the title its gonna be hard without Halsey (?)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread