News Boyfriend Officially Disbands (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship



Janus was one of the first kpop songs I ever heard :lazypotato:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am heartbroken. An era for me just ended
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
This seriously makes me sad.....I'm not entirely surprised, for many reasons, but it's still so sad :c
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
The first group to ever really become popular/well known with twins in it.
Love Style and Janus (YER NOT A BAT GIRL) will forever remain on my playlist
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,182
Reactions Received
5,706
Location
SMTOWN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male



will be forever my favourite boyfriend song! ;;;;
my favorite song is actually not their official group song. i've discovered them through this webdrama called the miracle that donghyun was in. the osts are really good and i'll forever love that drama for introducing me to boyfriend and sonamoo.


 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
my favorite song is actually not their official group song. i've discovered them through this webdrama called the miracle that donghyun was in. the osts are really good and i'll forever love that drama for introducing me to boyfriend and sonamoo.


ahhh, I don't know these songs! I will listen asap~ ^^

my favourite korean release is love style though and isn't sonamoo that TS girl group, I feel bad for them too :/
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,182
Reactions Received
5,706
Location
SMTOWN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
ahhh, I don't know these songs! I will listen asap~ ^^

my favourite korean release is love style though and isn't sonamoo that TS girl group, I feel bad for them too :/
u should give the drama a try too. its not that amazing or anything but is good for a light watch. an episode is like only 10 minutes or something and its on netflix. hope u'll like the songs. sonamoo is really talented yet srsly underrated but i guess thats what u get under the shit entertainment.
 
Last edited:
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Noo I’m heartbroken 💔 they were one of the first groups I got into in 2012 they released some bops :pepecry2:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread