- Joined
- 8 November 2018
- Messages
- 19,193
- Reactions Received
- 60,789
- Location
- Tokki Topia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,207
- Fandom
- Toxic
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Drama Kween
- Ship
Janus was one of the first kpop songs I ever heard
their japanese releases were hidden gems.It was expected but still sad, nevertheless. I loved their songs so much, especially their Japanese releases. :(
their japanese releases were hidden gems.![]()
my favorite song is actually not their official group song. i've discovered them through this webdrama called the miracle that donghyun was in. the osts are really good and i'll forever love that drama for introducing me to boyfriend and sonamoo.
will be forever my favourite boyfriend song! ;;;;
ahhh, I don't know these songs! I will listen asap~ ^^my favorite song is actually not their official group song. i've discovered them through this webdrama called the miracle that donghyun was in. the osts are really good and i'll forever love that drama for introducing me to boyfriend and sonamoo.
u should give the drama a try too. its not that amazing or anything but is good for a light watch. an episode is like only 10 minutes or something and its on netflix. hope u'll like the songs. sonamoo is really talented yet srsly underrated but i guess thats what u get under the shit entertainment.ahhh, I don't know these songs! I will listen asap~ ^^
my favourite korean release is love style though and isn't sonamoo that TS girl group, I feel bad for them too :/