New MV Boys Planet signal song: Hear I Am (1 Viewer)

Joined
13 December 2022
Messages
399
Reactions Received
533
Location
Atlantis
Website
softlaceus.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I might actually watch Boys Planet 999... GP999 was kind of a let-down for me because it felt like they didn't fully develop Kep1ers concept or music identity for their debut which is such a shame. But the signal song for Boys Planet 999 is pretty decent :susPepe:
 
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
263
Reactions Received
321
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
DIVE
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
I might actually watch Boys Planet 999... GP999 was kind of a let-down for me because it felt like they didn't fully develop Kep1ers concept or music identity for their debut which is such a shame. But the signal song for Boys Planet 999 is pretty decent :susPepe:
I swear they are forcing me to watch with Hui and Keita and my BL icon participating 😭😭
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
I might actually watch Boys Planet 999... GP999 was kind of a let-down for me because it felt like they didn't fully develop Kep1ers concept or music identity for their debut which is such a shame. But the signal song for Boys Planet 999 is pretty decent :susPepe:

I totally agree. It's been almost a year since they debuted but I still think they dont know what to do with this group. It feels like they were suprised with the final line-up and didnt have a plan B.
 
Joined
13 December 2022
Messages
399
Reactions Received
533
Location
Atlantis
Website
softlaceus.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I totally agree. It's been almost a year since they debuted but I still think they dont know what to do with this group. It feels like they were suprised with the final line-up and didnt have a plan B.
YES! I followed GP999 and think that the final line-up is alright, it's nothing crazy in my opinion but the way that the company just lets them float around with a very vague concept and no real musical direction is just so tiring. I thought WADADA was alright but I am still surpised that they didn't went into the direction of their Bside MVSK since it seemed to be the most well-liked song.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myth

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
YES! I followed GP999 and think that the final line-up is alright, it's nothing crazy in my opinion but the way that the company just lets them float around with a very vague concept and no real musical direction is just so tiring. I thought WADADA was alright but I am still surpised that they didn't went into the direction of their Bside MVSK since it seemed to be the most well-liked song.
mvsk also seemed to suit all the members well concept wise... like they all pulled it off. I'm not really sure I get that as much with some of their titles tbh.:idkwhattonamethis:
 
  • Like
Reactions: jinki_lovebot
Joined
13 December 2022
Messages
399
Reactions Received
533
Location
Atlantis
Website
softlaceus.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
mvsk also seemed to suit all the members well concept wise... like they all pulled it off. I'm not really sure I get that as much with some of their titles tbh.:idkwhattonamethis:
True, I also thought they really had something with Mvsk that suited all the members... they could have really leaned heavily into the space concept with songs like that!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myth

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread