- Joined
- 29 December 2022
- Messages
- 263
- Reactions Received
- 321
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- DIVE
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him, They/Them
I swear they are forcing me to watch with Hui and Keita and my BL icon participating 😭😭I might actually watch Boys Planet 999... GP999 was kind of a let-down for me because it felt like they didn't fully develop Kep1ers concept or music identity for their debut which is such a shame. But the signal song for Boys Planet 999 is pretty decent![]()
I might actually watch Boys Planet 999... GP999 was kind of a let-down for me because it felt like they didn't fully develop Kep1ers concept or music identity for their debut which is such a shame. But the signal song for Boys Planet 999 is pretty decent![]()
YES! I followed GP999 and think that the final line-up is alright, it's nothing crazy in my opinion but the way that the company just lets them float around with a very vague concept and no real musical direction is just so tiring. I thought WADADA was alright but I am still surpised that they didn't went into the direction of their Bside MVSK since it seemed to be the most well-liked song.I totally agree. It's been almost a year since they debuted but I still think they dont know what to do with this group. It feels like they were suprised with the final line-up and didnt have a plan B.
mvsk also seemed to suit all the members well concept wise... like they all pulled it off. I'm not really sure I get that as much with some of their titles tbh.YES! I followed GP999 and think that the final line-up is alright, it's nothing crazy in my opinion but the way that the company just lets them float around with a very vague concept and no real musical direction is just so tiring. I thought WADADA was alright but I am still surpised that they didn't went into the direction of their Bside MVSK since it seemed to be the most well-liked song.
True, I also thought they really had something with Mvsk that suited all the members... they could have really leaned heavily into the space concept with songs like that!mvsk also seemed to suit all the members well concept wise... like they all pulled it off. I'm not really sure I get that as much with some of their titles tbh.![]()