Cat people are the best, im always bad at thinking of things to anonymously ask but i wanted to support so, good luck guys! ~DimashVirus (Formerly ReadMyFanfic2)
Thank you
@DimashVirus
Opinions on RV's Umpah Umpah? (Insert robot emoji here)
Tell me how y'all feel about taeyeon so I can judge you guys ^^
Shes a queen, shes vocally incredibly talented and is a really good person from what Ive seen. Yes she may have done some things that were stupid when she was young but shes grown into a great person regardless, and I hope all the best for her.
What is something y'all irrationally hate?
When something lines up almost perfectly but not perfectly
Theres better answers but I cant think of them rn
My family would say boardwalks but I dont think its irrational, I have reasons behind it.
Y'all all better be cat people or I'm suing
I love all animals including cats fight me
What's your favorite thing you've cooked ?
No idea, Ive cooked too much different food from different cultures, and because the things I've made are exploratory its hard to remember all of them and how they all tasted.
Do y'all have fave drinks ?
Yeah but I cant think of one i love rn.
Milk is my go to.