BREAKING: (Updated) My Top 10 Girls Groups of all Time (1 Viewer)

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
My Top 10 All Time Girl Groups list is sacred to me. Its basically my Ten Commandments. So it's kind of a big deal when a change is made. However small that change may be.

Kara has officially ascended from #3 to #2. Which means Crayon Pop is now #3.

And before anyone even asks out of panic.. NO f(x) will remain #1 forever. No group from this lifetime or the next will surpass them. They are safe.

Thank you for stopping by and reading this important announcement.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: RandAlThor and litc

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Mine is so different to yours.
I've never listened to fx :o
 

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
what had triggered this move?
Thank you for showing concern and asking the hard questions.

I've felt this move was gonna happen eventually. Its always been really close between Kara and Crayon Pop for me. But I was watching a MISTER stagemix earlier and it just reminded me yet again how much I love that song and 2009 in general as a whole as it is my favorite year in history of kpop. Also Seungyeon is my Kryptonite in the group. I am so in love with her during Mister era.

Crayon Pop remains right there though. The Queens of Quirk are still Top 3.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Chaeee

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
When I leave forever it really means 2 weeks. Maybe 3 weeks. Depends.
Why would you do that to yourself?
Maybe... just maybe. I am a little crazy lol
Ah I see. So you come and go as a schedule.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
You sure you ready for this much epicness?

1. f(x)
2. Kara
3. Crayon Pop
4.
T-ara
5.
Wonder Girls
6.
AOA
7.
SNSD
8.
Sonamoo
9.
Rainbow
10.
Baby VOX
I would have made T-ARA one imo
and SNSD third.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I am triggered by the fact that... Sistar is not in your top 10
 
  • Wow
Reactions: dark_tranquility

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread