- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
Cupid was a bop#11
Non Stop and Bungee were the worst title tracks of OH MY GIRL, even if I appreciate the visuals in Non Stop.
I think with most of their music it can be a bit shocking given that they don't follow the typical formula for a song. I can see why that isn't appealing to some and sometimes it works for the song and other times it may not. But for me, if I had to choose the worst title track I would pick their debut. It also took me a hot minute to like Coloring Book but I eventually fell in love with it.