Brutally Honest Kpop Hours (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Did they ever even do anything past their debut and tour?
It feels like they came, pissed everyone off and then just dipped
They're having a comeback within the next few months. They had the online concerts too
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Did they ever even do anything past their debut and tour?
It feels like they came, pissed everyone off and then just dipped
Oh they also performed at an online charity concert stream and did a week of activities quarantine based for fans
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
#17
EXO are objectively better performers than BTS


What do you mean by objectively though? Like they have better live vocals and rapping, better choreography? More energy? More hype? Like what does objectivity mean in this case, I guess is what I'm saying.

Because I've seen performances by both groups where they seemed exhausted out of their minds and their performance suffered from it, but I've also seen ones where they were straight-up ON POINT. I know what objectively means I just don't know what can be used as objective material to determine who is better???

Even though I'd prefer EXO any day, but BTS is still good.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
#18
WayV is SM's weakest group when it comes to vocals


I mean...they have Kun & Ten. Which I mean....they'd be thriving if they also had ya know....ChenLe and RenJun but maybe I'm being biased. I do think Kun is pretty good though, and Ten, has room to grow.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
#19
IZ*ONE are boring live, they are good dancers, but most of the members struggle to sing live


NGL I tried finding lives where I could hear their real vocals and nothing came up maybe I didn't search hard enough but I can't really comment on this one.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
#21
TxT come off really arrogant and full of themselves to me, especially Yeonjun.


I mean don't they have something to be arrogant about if they are arrogant? I mean they debuted under a company that is growing and after a group that got international if not a global success and will probably go down in history just like BigBang & SNSD, 2NE1, and more. I don't pay attention enough to them though since they don't interest me much as a group-I like some of their music though tbh.

I can also maybe see what you mean with Yeonjun too.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
#23
I really think Red Velvet is the most overrated out of the Big 3. I know Twicve and BP or more popular but EVERYONE calls them out on areas that they lack at. Nobody does that for RV. They act like it's this stellar vocal group when Seulgi and the rest are average and below or that they're these discography queens when it's just R&B and pop and they've released more noise than the other 2. Rookie, UU and Rower Up were blatant halfassed songs made for the sake of being irritatingly catchy, RBB and Zimzalabim barely classify as music I can't with everyone dragging the rest and treating them like goddesses


I mean to be fair there was a period where Yeri got an unholy amount of hate & Irene got hate too and then the group as a whole got shit for not having stage presence or enthusiasm except for Seulgi & Wendy. They do get hate and shit but I think international fans maybe like the enough to the point that we don't necessarily see it. While TWICE & BP get a decent amount of hate from international fans as well as Korean ones.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
#24
People who are obsessed with separating BTS from K-pop are annoying af I'm so glad this forum doesn't have anyone like that I mean what could bother them in the fact that BTS is a K-pop group? It's not that serious


I don't know-I guess some people hate the label of Kpop because it can be seen as a joke so they just want to remove BTS from that for some reason.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
#26
Answer to #17 EXO are more stable and consistant live. Look for bad BTS performances and those are easy af to find, look for bad EXO ones..... kinda tough


I guess never really thought of it that way. But also BTS has a decent amount of haters who probably go out of their way to compose those videos whereas EXO has kind of just been chilling for a bit with no extremely active haters that I know of.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
#27
#17 adding on, at their best BTS and EXO are about equal though. BTS's lows just come more often than EXO's and hit worse


I'm wondering if it's because BTS has been busier? Ya know? I know EXO has been pushed to a breaking point multiple times but I think for BTS with their fame steadily increasing and then a sudden boom might've really pushed themselves too much leading to having more bad performances. or slip ups!
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
#28
#18 WayV being SM's weakest vocally.... Yes they have Kun, Ten and Xiaojun who are all good, but let us now think about the other groups..... are any of them better than Chen & Baekhyun & D.O? no..... I'd say Xiaojun is about equal to Doyoung and Taeil, but KunTen are not as good as Jaehyun.


Fair points. Also, Taeil is probably one of the best vocals within NCT and then Doyoung so yeah WayV's vocals don't really compare. But knowing how SM is with training odds are they will get there someday or close to it.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
#29
#19 They have basically never performed with actual live vocals..... There are some clips of individual members singing live, but not group performances I am aware of. Ofc technically they HAVE to sing live at Music Core but they muffle that out with a loud af backtrack.



Once again I'll have to check out a MC performance then.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
#30
#20 I think Chenle is the more outgoing and confident one out of the 2. Ppl are just used to thinking of Chenle as the kid, bcs when he debuted he was well.... a kid. He has matured a lot in the past few years and I think by this point he would be the one better suited to be leader.


I guess. I always saw ChenLe as more outgoing but Renjun as more confident and domineering in a sense or at least authoritative so that's why I think that tbh.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
#31
I hate how some Onces act like they’re such a peaceful fandom and yet they bash any girl group that beats any of Twice’s records or comes close to it. I even remember them bashing so many groups in the past for other things too and yet they claim to be “peaceful”. Some of them are just so hypocritical and arrogant


Not sure if this one is ok to post but I will and just see if mods decide to remove it. But I've never seen Onces claim to be peaceful so idk.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread