BTS are due a dating scandal any day now (2 Viewers)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I still ain't telling you who Chan is dating!
:pandaannoyed: fine it's a truce. I won't tell you who I'm dating and you won't tell me who Chan is dating
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
:nekopout: Just to tease ya, I'm gonna reveal to you it is related to why Woojin left!
Woojin :pepecry1: don't' tell me he was jealous or he was the date
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Not telling!
HMMMMMMMM maybe that means one of my answers was right :zoomeyes: :zoomeyes: :zoomeyes: if you said I was wrong there were still plenty of options,,,but since you said you're not telling :pepelook:
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
:nekopout: Just to tease ya, I'm gonna reveal to you it is related to why Woojin left!
after much consideration I will tease you too
I'm jealous of a certain someone
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
My guess is that they are just too busy to build romantic relationships and properly date. It's just too much effort and too much risk. Though, other idols have dated so it's also possible that Bighit is just throwing around hush money xdd
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
My guess is that they are just too busy to build romantic relationships and properly date. It's just too much effort and too much risk. Though, other idols have dated so it's also possible that Bighit is just throwing around hush money xdd
I mean Jihyo managed to date Daniel in 2018 when Twice was having like what? 4-5 comebacks in one year?
Not to mention BTS just recently had a break!
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I mean Jihyo managed to date Daniel in 2018 when Twice was having like what? 4-5 comebacks in one year?
Not to mention BTS just recently had a break!
Tbh, i'm more surprised sometimes how they have time to date and try to run away from all the dispatch paparazzis than how they aren't dating at all (or so they claim)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread