- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
I definitely like this better than idolFinally a BTS title that I like since Spring Day, even tho i don't like Halsey I liked that she sang with them at the end, it sounded pretty nice as well and it looked like they genuinely had fun. Idol MV seemed way too forced to me. The only thing I don't like so far are Jimin's vocals in the song but I might get used to them after some time.
I guess for the hype, she did sing a bit as I said at the end but i guess it's also easier to perform it live now since she just had such a small part/no solo part to singI definitely like this better than idol
but why is Halsey there? she didn't really sing a part (?)
yeah this make sense tbhI guess for the hype, she did sing a bit as I said at the end but i guess it's also easier to perform it live now since she just had such a small part/no solo part to sing
I gotchu
Thank you so much!I gotchu
I just listened to the spotify version and she seems to have more parts in that than the MV on youtube, she sings all the choruses together with the boys as well instead of just the last oneOkay I love the rap parts
but I am not sure I know what is Halsey doing there (?)
Oh thanks I will check it!I just listened to the spotify version and she seems to have more parts in that than the MV on youtube, she sings all the choruses together with the boys as well instead of just the last one
Also I just skipped to the choruses in the MV and it still sounds like she sings all of the choruses as well there they just turned her volume down more than on the spotify version
Nah it's definitely not just you, it just feels like they are losing something in their voices due to this over the top production that doesn't leave any space for some roughness/no perfectnessThis is the best title track they have released since DNA. I like the song but I just hate how much editing they did to all of their voices, it seems that's been happening more and more in their songs and it drives me insane. I love their real voices, or even the very small editing that's done in the past but not this overdone stuff. But idk maybe that's just me.
Anyways I like the song, just wish they would've done some things very differently.
not just you, I agreeThis is the best title track they have released since DNA. I like the song but I just hate how much editing they did to all of their voices, it seems that's been happening more and more in their songs and it drives me insane. I love their real voices, or even the very small editing that's done in the past but not this overdone stuff. But idk maybe that's just me.
Anyways I like the song, just wish they would've done some things very differently.
Yeah I was actually just gonna mention that. The way they over produce their voices is low key concerning. I mean it makes me think the producers have no confidence in their abilities as vocalists. Jungkook's voice especially has so much production on it. I love his tone so it makes me sad that they do that. Sometimes, it's done out of style and I like it but for songs like this, it's kinda unnecessary. As unnecessary as Halsey was lol.This is the best title track they have released since DNA. I like the song but I just hate how much editing they did to all of their voices, it seems that's been happening more and more in their songs and it drives me insane. I love their real voices, or even the very small editing that's done in the past but not this overdone stuff. But idk maybe that's just me.
Anyways I like the song, just wish they would've done some things very differently.