Comeback BTS (방탄소년단) - 작은 것들을 위한 시 (Boy With Luv) feat. Halsey (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Btw I quite like it, but just doesn't feel like a BTS song lol.

There are still parts that I don't like- I hate how the sound processing makes their voices come across at times, just unnecessary imo. Jimin's start of the song is kinda meh to me and Suga's rap didn't seem like it fit well with the rest of the song.

But I LOVE the prechorus/chorus, I like J Hope's part and RM's part is great, so all in all pretty enjoyable song. If you made me listen to this blindly, I'd never guess it was BTS though lol.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I like it. :sanapray:

But, I do agree with @Ineul_Ze. They need to stop with editing their voices so much. I like their songs better without it.

Overall I do like the song. I’ll listen to the rest of the album later today.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I like it. :sanapray:

But, I do agree with @Ineul_Ze. They need to stop with editing their voices so much. I like their songs better without it.

Overall I do like the song. I’ll listen to the rest of the album later today.
Dionysus and Mikrokosmos were pretty good :sanapray:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Myco and Soleski
Joined
23 November 2018
Messages
592
Reactions Received
2,029
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Pronouns
she/her
Yeah I agree with what everyone said about their voices, way too edited to my tastes. It's exactly what almost turned me away from Bon Bon Chocolat also, so here's to hoping that I'll learn to love this one as well!

I think the song was fun, the MV was cute and the boys look very good! Probably in the bottom half when it comes to my favourite BTS titles, but I still liked it. Halsey's voice really fits the song also.

I lowkey wish they'd given this song to TxT and BTS something like their older content, would've been perfect. But this is fine as well!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread