Found BTS Jin for trade (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I missed your V post :wimwim: now where is the V badge?
and yeah ofc, Sana can show some amazing duality :jenniesmug:
Just like Jennie, maybe I have a type too :lisalaugh:
V badge :wimwim:
I'm eligible for 17 new badges I just haven't collected yet :worry:
I don't think V will be in those 17 :lisalaugh:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Just like Jennie, maybe I have a type too :lisalaugh:
V badge :wimwim:
I'm eligible for 17 new badges I just haven't collected yet :worry:
I don't think V will be in those 17 :lisalaugh:
Yeah, I guess you have a very visible pattern too :wimwim:
too bad, that V badge is pretty :reallysadcat:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Yeah, I guess you have a very visible pattern too :wimwim:
too bad, that V badge is pretty :reallysadcat:
Yeah I once saw a phrase for that which I won't say in this thread but yeah :wimwim:
It's pretty but would be wasted in my locker :reallysadcat:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Yeah I once saw a phrase for that which I won't say in this thread but yeah :wimwim:
It's pretty but would be wasted in my locker :reallysadcat:
why you won't say it? :jenniesmug:
oof than the V bias is not that real :reallysadcat:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
why you won't say it? :jenniesmug:
oof than the V bias is not that real :reallysadcat:
Well I guess I can say it :wimwim: It's basically aegyo in the streets, freak in the sheets :jenniesmug:
Well compared to others in BTS it is :reallysadcat:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Well I guess I can say it :wimwim: It's basically aegyo in the streets, freak in the sheets :jenniesmug:
Well compared to others in BTS it is :reallysadcat:
yeah, I expected this :lisalaugh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread