Performance BTS: 'Life Goes On' & 'Dynamite' -- Full Video (1 Viewer)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Us bts stans on here be lazy lol :lisalaugh:
Anywhos i'mma watch soon but I'm sure they be awesome.
I'm not complaining posting updates about everyone else's faves helps me get more trading cards and gets me closer to 10K :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Wicked

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
My thought process while watching that;

Who the fuck builds a house like that, this is unrealistic as fuc--

Hoe, what do you mean it's a truck?

And now they're on a plane. Ok then.
TBH, I didn't even watch the whole thing...
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Wicked

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
TBH, I didn't even watch the whole thing...
LOL! All good. Life Goes On isn't my favorite song of theirs but I still do like watching stages/performances I guess... and yeah wonky house in a truck and suddenly plane.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evergreen
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
My thought process while watching that;

Who the fuck builds a house like that, this is unrealistic as fuc--

Hoe, what do you mean it's a truck?

And now they're on a plane. Ok then.
The Dynamite performance was all over the place and they were really enjoying the moment especially the maknae line.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread