Teaser BTS (방탄소년단) 'Life Goes On' Official Teaser 2 (2 Viewers)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Can’t say words just scream
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I'm glad they aren't doing anything crazy flashy that people can make thousand of theories about:sanapray:
I just hope they take off the excessive amount of autotune that BigHit seems really into the last few months if it's going to be a rather emotional/happy ballad.
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I'm glad they aren't doing anything crazy flashy that people can make thousand of theories about:sanapray:
I just hope they take off the excessive amount of autotune that BigHit seems really into the last few months if it's going to be a rather emotional/happy ballad.
I really want this to be like another Spring Day type song!
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
It's been a hot minute since they've done a comeback with a song like this

And I'm so here for it. Sounds like a song I could play on a calm, rainy day.
I hope the actual song does have that type of vibe and they're not just baiting us LOL
 
  • Haha
Reactions: AmysTeri and Wicked

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread