Teaser BTS 'Map of the Soul: 7' 4th concept pictures (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I need relief from this torture TT GIMME THE MV ALREADY
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: Soleski

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I was walking home when I saw the pictures and ngl, I was a bit shocked. They are indeed really different to the other ones and tbh they are my least favorite :nekoshy: don't get me wrong, they are super cute, but I just prefer the darker concepts we got until now, with the 2nd one being my favorite
 
  • Love
  • Angry
Reactions: Jimimis and Soleski
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
but Jimin is doing THIS FACE!!!!
7F590982-ECFA-4DE5-86A2-FEAEE4FC3EB3.jpeg
Like I said, they are cute and I clearly don't dislike the teasers, I simply prefer the other ones and that's my personal opinion so I don't think it is a reason to start the angry reactions again
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Like I said, they are cute and I clearly don't dislike the teasers, I simply prefer the other ones and that's my personal opinion so I don't think it is a reason to start the angry reactions again
girl lighten up
 
  • Like
Reactions: bulletproof

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread