- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
MY KITTY CAT, YOU GET JIMIN!MY KITTY CAT DOING SO WELL
As jimin’s wife, all humans are my subjects and I therefore own themMY KITTY CAT, YOU GET JIMIN!
I don't understand ? Comeback from who exactly ? Whole group or Suga only (a solo) ?
BTS release a comeback trailer before the actual comeback. The trailer is a solo song from one of the members that will be the 1st song on the album I am pretty sure!I don't understand ? Comeback from who exactly ? Whole group or Suga only (a solo) ?
I don't follow that much BTS lately.
Nice song though I like it.
Ah I understand now (my brain is dead - I'm too tired todayBTS release a comeback trailer before the actual comeback. The trailer is a solo song from one of the members that will be the 1st song on the album I am pretty sure!